Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun?

Typing with one hand is a bore alright, but then not typing is even more so I guess. The lead up to this has been pretty interesting, I mean the one handedness. Life's always interesting, it's a misnomer to say life is fun! As some one said that is one over used word. Only one other word betters the word "fun", oh yeah "FUCK". I don't even think its fuckin over used for that fuckin matter. Its one helluva fuckin great word. Coming back to life, had an accident, serious or not, i still know not. Truth to say haven't bothered to evaluate the supposed seriousness. Its a futile exercise.

I just have to say a few seconds in my life I really flew, nice enough experience to have even with a hand broken I suppose. Should try at being a human canon ball I suppose :-?. Everything is alright when it's boring hmm. Its when things are interesting that you got to watch out for I suppose. Was my life in retrospect has been a lil too inerestin? nah i dont think so..i surely wouldn't mind it to get a lot more interesting..

Ah I could ramble on and on I guess to no avail. Sometimes its the only thing worth doing :)

A lot of times, I feel as if, I am living some ones life and laughing at him and everything around him, incessantly. That's the funny part in my life I guess nothing more or nothing less.